The unique designs and vibrant artwork on these shirts is second to none! Jim Mazzotta has been creating amazing one-of-a-kind designs since the early 1980s when he he pioneered a new direction in screen printed images with his vibrant, highly detailed airbrushed art. He melded his realistic and humorous takes on the beach lifestyle with the lyrics of Jimmy Buffett. The result was illustrated stories of escaping to relaxed ports of call. His visual narration depicts imaginative destinations to laid back locales inhabited by humorous characters or a lone schooner plying turquoise waters for the Caribbean Soul shirt company.
The unmistakable, original look and tradition of Jim's storytelling style continues today with his LOWER LATITUDES Performance Wear collection. Parrots, Pirates, Parties and Poetic scenes fill a whole new itinerary of imaginative escapes. Come aboard and set your compass to escape! An ultra tight knit fabric that wicks away perspiration from the skin, it's just the sort of thing needed as we sip down our chilled Margaritas while sitting dockside under a swaying palm. These shirts are stain and odor resistant 4-Ounce polyester interlock features moisture wicking technology, odor resistance and stain release qualities designed to deliver maximum performance characteristics.
Large- 46 inch chest / 29.5 inches long
XL- 49 inch chest / 30.5 inches long
2XL- 52 inch chest / 31.5 inches long
3XL- 55 inch chest / 32.5 inches long
- 100% Polyester
- Machine wash cold - No Bleach- Tumble Low - No Fabric Softeners -Do Not Iron
- Lower Latitudes Original artwork by renowned Florida artist Jim Mazzotta
- Full color Artwork designed & Printed in the USA
- UPF 30+ Cooling A4 Technology Moisture wicking, Odor resistant,Stain release
- 100% Polyester Interlock, 4.0 ounces per square yard-See Sizing Chart below
- Crew Neck- Ultra Tight knit resists snagging- These shirts feel great!